Your cart is currently empty!
Kingfisher 670 Hardtop Powercat
Explore new fishing grounds with confidence and class aboard the Kingfisher 670 Hardtop Powercat - with twin outboard engines and separate underfloor fuel tanks, this vessel is built for it's blue water capabilities.
Explore a whole new world of boating with the Kingfisher 670 Hardtop Powercat – the perfect vessel for fishermen up and down the coastline. Whether you’re looking to travel in comfort, confidence, or class, this trailer catamaran has everything you need to take your boating experience to the next level.
Step aboard and experience the spacious cabin and wide beam across the cockpit, which give you the feel of a much larger vessel. The twin outboard engines and separate underfloor fuel tanks in each hull provide unmatched reliability and efficiency, giving you the confidence to go wider and stay longer on your next weekend adventure.
With a 2.5 tonne tow weight, the Kingfisher 670 Hardtop Powercat is easily transportable, allowing you to explore new fishing grounds and create unforgettable memories on the water. Whether you’re an experienced boater or a first-time buyer, this vessel is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a versatile and reliable boat that offers exceptional value for money.
So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about the Kingfisher 670 Hardtop Powercat and embark on your next adventure with confidence and class!
See attached review by Grant Dixon of NZ Fishing News when he was aboard Supareel.
- Length Overall: 6750mm
- Fuel capacity: 2x 200 litres
- Engine size range: 100-150hp, Twin
- Maximum engine size: 150hp, Twin
- Maximum engine weight: 230kg each
- Towing weight: 2500 approx
- Draft, with outboard up 350mm
- Hull bottom thickness 5mm
- Hull side thickness 5mm
- Transom height 25"
- Self draining anchor well with flush-mount hatch and slam latch
- 2x integrated outboard pod
- Fully integrated boarding/swim platform with ladder
- Fixed toughened glass windows
- Helm & passenger bolster seats
- Helm & passenger footrests
- Side shelves
- Navigation/Anchor lights
- 3 year structural hull warranty
- Ultralon Octigrip to floor, boarding platform, bow & gunnels
- 4x drink holders to gunnels
- 4x rod holders to gunnels
- Rocket launcher with 5 rod holders
- Grabrails (transom, cabin top, aft side cabin)
- Upholstered fwd berth with storage
- Drop down fwd berth extensions
- Cabin light & deck light
- Wired with 8-way switch panel, USB & 12v socket