Your cart is currently empty!
Sea-It 4 litre concentrate
Sea-It Concentrate 4L litre pack which gives you around 160 washes.
Sea-It 4L Concentrate solution is perfect for flushing your outboard motor to increase the life expectancy of your motor and protect from salt corrosion.
Now you can wash your boat down within 10 minutes. Sea-It is also perfect for washing down your boat and makes removing salt from your boat a breeze
Sea-It concentrate can also be diluted for cleaning and protecting equipment such as your batch, vehicles, trucks, motor bikes.
Sea-It is locally owned, operated and manufactured right here in New Zealand.
Sea-It Salt removing wash features and Benefits:
- Makes washing down quick and fast
- Can be used on: Boats, Jet Skis, Utes, Surfing Gear, Fishing Equipment, Rods, Reels, Motor Bikes, Houses.
- Protects against corrosion
- Sea-It smart polymers create a protection layer to help reduce dirt, salt, grime and more sticking to your equipment
- Perfect for flushing your outboard motor
- Readily Biodegradable – Our Detergents breakdown within 28 days. Other products takes years and years to break down
- Nontoxic and safe to use around the family and pets
- Safe to use under your outboard engine cowling to help fight future corrosion in your outboard motor
How to use Sea It!
Outboards: Pour 20ml into an outboard motor engine flush mixer and run outboard until warm and solution turns clear in the mixer. Run for an extra 5 minutes after solution turns clear in the mixer.
Cleaning: To clean all surfaces and to remove salt residues use at a rate of 30 to 1 (30 mls per litre) on all common surfaces which include fibre glass, glass, painted surfaces, alloy, steel, fabric and timber.
Glass Anti-fog: Make a solutions of 100 ml per litre in a spray bottle, spray and wipe off with a clean towel.
Protection: For wintering over protection or heavy duty cleaning use at a rate of 5 to 1 (200 mls per litre).
Tackle Maintenance: Make a solution of 100 ml per litre in a spray bottle, spray onto tackle, leave to penetrate then rinse off with fresh water. Application can be done by bucket and brush or sponge, or a pressure sprayer. To get the best results, hose all surfaces to remove any gross soils then apply the SEA-IT at the desired dilution and scrub any areas that are heavily soiled, then rinse off with clean water, this will leave and invisible protective layer on the surface.
SEA-IT is an environmentally responsible cleaner, salt remover and surface protectant for all areas of your boat, jet ski & trailer. SEA-IT is manufactured using readily biodegradable surfactants and chelating agents along with a protective polymer, to reduce the ability of salt, dirt and oil to re-adhere to surfaces that have been cleaned with SEA-IT.